Shatta Wale – We all need somebody to lean on (Inspirational Message) - Atukubah

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday 10 December 2017

Shatta Wale – We all need somebody to lean on (Inspirational Message)

Views

Shatta Movement leader and CEO,Shatta Wale shared new inspirational message on his Facebook page tagged Shatta wale(shatta movement).

He has been a blessing to the youth by sharing many messages of hope to his followers and non followers.
Read his message below

THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO SAY ALL THESE YEARS..IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND PLEASE READ THIS..GM..
Sometimes in our lives
We all have pain, we all have sorrow.
But if we are wise,
We know that there’s always tomorrow.
Lean on me when you’re not strong
I’ll be your friend, I’ll help you carry on
For it won’t be long
‘Til I’m gonna need somebody to lean on.
Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you won’t let show.
You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on.
I just might have a problem that you’ll understand,
We all need somebody to lean on.


  By ghanaclassic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages